Nursery

So nothing new in the way of adding anything to the nursery, but I think I have found everything.
Here is the work we have done so far:
Tony getting the job done over our Spring Break.
Here is the storage unit that I thought we weren't going to use, but it has so much room. Plus then we get to save money! Yay!
This is the tiny, little closet. I have since taken all the clothes down to wash them. I have a feeling that my love for laundry may be leaving me shortly.

This is the glider that we will be purchasing. I am hoping that it works out for us, but if not, it is from Costco so we can return. I love Costco!
The question is: What color to get?
Chive? Latte?

or

***An added bonus is that the fabric is Crypton. We just had 2 of our living room chairs recovered in this fabric. It is basically steel! It doesn't stain and is waterproof (aka kid and pet proof). ***

The crib is on the way. I went back and forth on what I wanted, but I should always trust my gut (which I now know). We will be using the DaVinci Jenny Lind Crib.

The bedding is another thing that I picked out right from the beginning but I have been going back and forth on. I loved the Land of Nod's All Creatures Great and Small bedding.



As far as accessories go I don't have much, just a lamp
,
alphabet cards
, and a few other things here and there.

I suppose I should get to work.

2 Response to "Nursery"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Well atleast you know exactly what you have to do so getting it done should be easier! I would go with the Latte chair!

  2. Katyp Says:

    I know, I just want it all to be done!! Easier said than done I suppose.
    I am thinking the latte as well. I am just waiting for the swatch to come.

Post a Comment