Crib...check!


We have the crib put together! The mattress should be in sometime next week, which is very exciting.

This is the bedding, after changing my mind 8 billion times! You can see it looks super cute with the crib and in the nursery.

We also decided on the Land of Nod rocker after trying every chair in the area. It is super comfy and it will go with the rest of the furniture in our house.



Next step, the blinds and curtains. We bought beautiful roman blinds (50% off from the JcPenny's Home Store) and some unconventional curtains (photo above) to go along with them. I found a shower curtain from Target that is a giraffe print and looks great with the blinds and the bedding. I bought 2 so we can cut them down the middle. The fabric is really nice, super thick, and I think will also help with regulating the temperature in the room. The blinds are blackout/thermal so it will be nice and cozy in there.

That will be our job tonight, and by our I mean Tony's because I am completely useless. I am there simply to hold things when he needs me to and to keep the dogs from getting in the way.
I will post more pictures when we have more.

1 Response to "Crib...check!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Love your bedding choice!!

Post a Comment