37 wks 3 days!!!!

I am now 37wks and 3days. I am thankful that I am not super uncomfortable, but the weather has not been super hot. I love Mother Nature right now.
I have swollen feet, but as long as I can put my feet up here and there they don't get too bad.


I am now trying to finish up all of the wall art for the nursery.

Here are the 4 little pictures I made from the templates that artist Lorena Siminovich (Petit Collage) provided on Martha Stewart.com.



The best part is that no 2 will be exactly the same. They were super easy!!!
I used some scrapbooking paper ( leftover from creating the mobile), matte mod podge, and little framed wood ($1.99 at Micheal's).


Here are the super cute (& super affordable) wall letters from Land of Nod. They are $2.95/letter and they all have different "wallpaper" patterns. We still have to hang them, but I am planning on using a pale yellow ribbon.
I will post pictures as soon as we get everything on the walls.

1 Response to "37 wks 3 days!!!!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Ho w adorable....you did a great job!!

Post a Comment