Baby Steals, yay!

BabySteals.com is one of the only websites I check religiously every day.
The first time I used it, to buy an Aden + Anais blanket, I was pleasantly surprised by how fast everything was. I ordered it, paid for it, and then got my confirmation email and shipping email within 1 minute. I had the blanket the next day. That is crazy!
I have since ordered some more Aden + Anais blankets ( I wish they had these for grown ups) and some baby slings. I love checking out what the steal will be, it is addictive.
BabySteals.com
BabySteals.com

2 Response to "Baby Steals, yay!"

  1. Katyp Says:

    I just ordered something this morning at 10:18am and I just got an email that is shipped @ 11:01am. wohoo!

  2. lemoniepants Says:

    thanks for the post about our birthday!

    emily (babysteals mama)

Post a Comment